Sunday, May 17, 2009

miLwaUkeE stEak cOrnEr @ 12/5/09 ^^



On the 12/5/09 
Me & my family went to Milwaukee steak corner
for dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday...

This steak corner is special with its theme and environment...
it's also popular with its steak and seafood...
But the pricing are abit too high compare to the others...

Hmm...
can go for a try if you've never been there...
They now are 3 level high, 
because of its renovation last year...
Well,
let's see what we had for today...
^^

The menu of Milwaukee steak corner ^^


Just a simply capture of table settings  >.<'''


1st - we had the wild mushroom soup ^^
it's really creamy & delicious... 
it still warm after 15mins because of its bread outside...


My dad all time fav - chicken marryland 
( marry go round - the name in their's menu )
Big portion ~~~


My mum's - seafood spaghetti  carbonara ^^
taste good too... not that creamy ^^
seafood was fresh ~~~


My sis dish - cordon bleu poulet ^^
It's very unique inside...
let's see ~

There's ham + cheese + chic ^^
yummy ~~~


And, here comes mine - grilled squid with special house's sauce
yum yum ~ hahaha...  ^^


The cake of the house - The Opera cake  ^^
their homemade cute cake...
Nice and small...
Almond sponge cake with mocha layered cream top with choc ^^
RM25 for this...


Ma famille  ^^


My birthday dad ^^ haha...


My sis busy eating her slice of cake >.<'''


Well,
total the bill was RM154 after taxes for everything
included the cake and 2 huge fruit juice...
So, I also don't know expensive or cheap...
hahaha...
I just pay for it >.<'''


1 comment:

eMiLy said...

Wah Jing, ur blog is all abt food & restaurant wan la, geng~!