Thursday, June 4, 2009

tHe apaRtmEnt klCc @ 22/5/09 ^^


22/5/09
Me & my mum together with my sis
went to the apartment klcc
to have our lunch...

It's a very casual and home feeling restaurant,
with their theme
" we want to bring you home "
there are different decoration in every corner...
Where we sat was in the study room...

This is also the place that I came for training
for 2 months in last year...
hehe
^^

There are few new item in the menu...
But the price are a bit higher compare to the other restaurant...
I rather go chilis instead of here
>.<'''


tHe apaRtmEnt menU ^^


my mUm & mY sis ^^


mY sis in study roOm ^^


tHe orangE jUicE & paSsiOn frUit cOolEr ^^


tHe cOmplimentaRy breaD ^^


Yummy yummy ! my fav !
dUck & mangO sld ~
my mUm lOve it lOtz
^^

tHe nEw itEm in tHeir menU
* gRilleD chickEn wRap *
tastE nicE ~


mY all timE fAv - chic & mushrOom pasta ^^


yum yum ^^


last, our dessert was ~
strawbErry miNt pArfait
not too sweet not too sour...
cOOl ~


No comments: