Sunday, May 17, 2009

9-5-09 @ pEnanG cUisinE, mAhkOta chEras ^^



9/5/09
My first visit to Penang cuisine which located 
at Mahkota cheras...
There's lots of shop there which you can different type
of food...

This Penang cuisine not bad, 
it's come in 2 different size of portion...
The small one will be just nice for 1 pax itself...

The environment not htat cooling,
this is what I'm not that satisfied ...
Hmm...
We ordered different food to share and try...
The lobak, fruit rojak and some others appetizer
I've not tried yet, will try for my next visit...
Cause I'm full on that day,
haha...

Dad ordered a Mee rebus  ^^ nice ~~~


I oredered the prawn mee ^^ quite ok...


My sis lemon grass chicken with rice ^^
Taste good ~ and worth for RM8.80


Fried kuey teow, mum doesn't not like it much ...


Last one, cendol ^^ 
I love this most...
Not too sweet but full of taste , yummy ~!!!


No comments: