Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Apartment KLCC ^^



Bonjour! ^^
Introducing my 2nd IT @ The Apartment KLCC...
This is where I did my 2nd IT for the 2 months...
I get to trained as a ambassador, food runner, drinks runner,
server, and also in dessert & salad bar! haha...
It was fun, really... but the management over there are not really that good...


With my uniform together with my partners... ^^ pinky!


Well, The Apartment KLCC serves you different kind of fnb,
which is fuision cuisine...
There are famous with grilled portobello mushroom, apartment soup,
duck and mango salad, chicken in a bag, chicken and mushroom pasta,
strawberry parfait, baileys cheese cake, red velvet cake
and they also do sell mini cupcakes...
there're really cute!
I really learn a lot from dessert & salad bar and it is useful for my studies... hehe..
All the above are also my fav as well, haha...
Recipies for desserts & salads! ^^

Funny Karna playing... searing duck meat in the bar ^^

Besides that, there are many differents choices of dish too...
Thier food are really fresh actually as what I observed during my training in there...
But the price is slightly a bit higher... hehe...

Jing + Vee = in dessert & salad bar ^^

Thus, the environment not bad... It separated into different cincept of decorations....

Which are: Patio, garden, studyroom, dining area, living hall, bathroom area, and also wardrobe... All the concept makes you really feel like dining at your own home sweet home... Other than

KLCC outlet, The Apartment also can be found in The Curve Damansara... ^^

Merci beaucoup ! finished introducing... ^^

No comments: