Friday, April 3, 2009

dElifrAncE @ lm , 16/3/09 ^^

Quite a long time didn't go for lunch or dinner @ delifrance...
I used to be delifrance fans, haha...
cause the tuna s/w and egg s/w with the mushroom soup
was my favourite ^^
yummy ~
16/3/09
I go for lunch at delifrance with my sis and mum...
They having promotion for set lunch..
So I ordered a pasta and my mum ordered a chicken...
My sis just having her all time favourite,
tuna s/w with mushroom soup...
The price had increase,
But the food are not that nice as previous...
haihzzz...
Even the portion of the s/w are getting smaller and smaller...
pity small >.<


My sis having her all time fav ^^


The chicken with chili padi sauce,
something special...
but not very nice >.<

The normal chicken pasta that I had >.<
I can cook better than them, seriously...


No comments: