Thursday, January 8, 2009

mY 20th bUrfdAy in 2009 ! ^^

7/1/2009
Was my 20th birthday... hehe...
I went out on that day,
besides i bought the LG KF350 new hp for myself...
Ken also did gave me present which is a mickey mp3 player...
Other than that, he also bought me a pair of shoe... haha...
it's quite funny, cause i wear my new shoe on that day and it's very painful...
when we reaches midvalley, he went and bought me a pair of new shoe >.<
thanks him alot ^^ merci !
Hmm... well,
we bought we ate and we shopped around in midvalley
in the afternoon...
Aterthat,
Ken brought me to Lemon Garden in ShangriLa hotel KL for a dinner buffet...
This is my 1st visit to there...
There are alot of choice on food, and we ate alot... haha...
We ate those that are non full-filling much...
but, at last... we are really full...
All the seafoods, sashimi, choc fondue, desserts...
and lots of others... hehe...
After the dinner...
we are really satisfied with it...
hehe...
thanks lot again to Ken ^^
brought me there for my birthday dinner...

Overall today for my 20th birthday today...
I'm really very happy and very satisfied on everything...
hehehe...
It's a very memorable day for me...
^^


The ambience and environment in Lemon Garden not bad ^^




jiNg + kEn @ lEmOn gArdEn, shAngriLa kL ^^



mY 20th bUrfthdAy prEsent frOm kEn - mickEy mp3 plAyer ^^



my 20th bUrfdAy prEsent frOm mysElf - LG KF350 ^^



1 comment:

becky said...

hey there...

haha.i nyaris forgot ur bday dat day.

anyway, i m glad to see ur face hang with joy and happiness.

u can do a food show on ur blog aldy lo..my saliva is pouring to the ground is bcz of ur photos.

haha.

hey.meet up someday bfore u go to aussie.=)